IT Security Consultant
US Bank/Wipro Technologies
July 2012 - Present Day (5 years )
- Assessed and identified security threats related to mission-critical IT infrastructure online systems and web facing applications
- Analysis of the vulnerability report provided by the Approved Scanning vendor.
- Performed Risk assessment of IT Controls in applications and infrastructure
- Re-enforce IT Risk controls by ensuring secure application code design and Infrastructure configuration
- Gain traction within development teams to support infrastructure it needs to test the effects of remediating identified application vulnerabilities.
- Provide root cause analysis and remediation of SSL Certificate, VPN and SSH Issues
- Perform assessments on new and existing systems and applications to ensure PCI/SOX Security Compliance and assists with the provision of remediation efforts to the business
- Advise BIO team on infrastructure IT’s remediation of foundational application vulnerabilities (.Net, JAVA, Adobe)
- Provide support for the remediation of identified PCI/SOX Vulnerabilities in applications and IT infrastructure
- Review security assessment result with business line owners and development team.
- Assist Business Information Owners in leveraging their technology investments to help establish and sustain a secured operational environment