ELECTRICAL AND INSTRUMENTATION ENGR
LIVING PROOF CONTROLS LTD
January 2007 - January 2010 (3 years 1 month)
2007–2010: Living Proof Controls Ltd
137 NTA Road, Mgbuoba Port Harcourt
Position: Electrical/ Instrumentation (E & I) Engineer:
Client: Total, EPCL and Walter Smith Marginal Oil Fields
- National Pump 1 (NP1) Tubing/Liners Revamp(Ogbogu Flow Station) For Total Exploration and Production Nigeria Ltd (TEPNG)
- Stripping, Stroking, On-line/Off-line Calibration and Testing of Control Valves during Turn around maintenance (TAM Projects) For Eleme Petrochemical Company Limited (EPCL)
- Installation of 24V DC Uninterruptible Power Supply/Lighting at IRRI WHCP (IRRI CLUSTER) For Nigerian Agip Oil Company.
- Fabrication of single recorder supports, Calibration of ITT Recorders and Valves for Walter Smith Marginal oil fields ltd.
- Remedial Works on 4Bar/9Bar Compressors at Obagi Flow Station for Total Exploration and Production Nigeria (TEPNG)
- Preparation of Bid Documents and Project Supervisions