MIRAL PRINTING AND PUBLISHING COMPANY
February 2010 - March 2012 (2 years 2 months)
- Preparation of monthly bank reconciliations.
- Maintains and provides timely and accurate reconciliations of various general ledger accounts and performs special projects as assigned.
- Ensures compliance with GAAP
- Prepares monthly journal entries and reconciliations using computerized spreadsheets for balance sheet and income statement accounts.
- Interprets, compiles and calculates information required to prepare analyses as required by management, audit, or external body.
- Utilizes computer applications to compile, retrieve and summarize accounting information for analyses and reporting purposes.
- Analyzes and researches data and variances between periods analysis.