Senior Fraud Analyst
Globacom Nigeria Limited
January 2009 - Present Day (8 years 5 months)
Job Summary – Check, reconcile and validate operations of Credit Control, Intelligence and Network, Resolution, Billing, and Information Systems Units of the entire Globacom Business.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Ensure accurate reconciliation of data.
- Daily monitoring of Fraud Management System to keep intending fraudsters in check.
- Proper validation of received logs of data from IS department to ensure no fraud footprints in any current promo on the network.
- Reconcile all customer care issues to ensure accuracy and avoidance of fraud.
- Liaise with law enforcement agents as regards to suspects for legal prosecution.
- Provide reports to management on outcome of investigation, findings and recommendation.
- Liaise with other internal units such as Legal, IS, Warehouse, Customer Care IN, to source for information to aid investigation when required.
- Alert roaming partners on High Usage Reports (HUR) on daily basis.
- Conduct routine validity checks on E-pins /recharge cards stock in all Company’s offices throughout Nigeria to control both internal and external fraud.
- Carry out investigation on all cases of fraudulent activities on the network.
- Monitor fraudulent subscribers’ usage for further investigation.
- Participate in usage acceptance test (UAT) for meaningful contributions, financial implications, likely shortcomings and efficiency of potential products to be launched on the network.
- Ensure thorough monitoring of manual crediting both from front and back end to certify that only approved crediting is carried out.
- Travel on short notice when necessary to carry out urgent investigations.
- Travel to different parts of the country for validation and monitoring of promo events to ensure due process.
- Assist in reviewing existing processess when necessary and seek management approval for it.