1. Seismic data interpretation of recently acquired 3D data as Team member in Exploration/Development project management program.
2. Coordination with the service companies for timely completion of the ongoing data processing, interpretation projects, data receivables and loading/archiving.
3. Evaluation of new prospects being forwarded by the Head Office.
4. Mentoring local junior staff.
1. New Ventures evaluation. Interpretation (2D/3D data) of new areas with recommendations to the management.
2. Interpretation of newly acquired 3D data for prospect generation
1. Managing of the Exploration Licenses acquired by the Company.
2. Contribution with contracts & procurement department during bid preparation for different seismic/geologic services, its evaluation and contract finalization.
3. Coordination with well site geologists and monitoring/ensuring of all services being carried out according to contract as well as with HSE standards.
4. Completion of post well reporting and submitting to the regulatory authorities.
5. Supervised and conducted in-house Seismic data interpretation.
6. Interaction with the contractors working at different locations for data interpretation and other related services.
7. Coordination with regulatory authorities and JV partners.
1. Evaluation of New ventures farm-in opportunity and new blocks offered by regularity authorities.
2. Planning of seismic acquisition, processing and interpretation for detection of subsurface structural/stratigraphic prospects/leads. The interpretation focused on Clastic reservoir (extentional tectonic) and carbonate reservoir (Compression tectonic).
3. Planning and organizing of JV meetings on regular basis. Supervision in preparation of data acquisition, processing bids and evaluation.
4. Interaction with contractors in negotiations for contract finalization and its execution. Monitoring of work carried out by contractor and ensure the work is being done according to HSE standards defined by the company.
1. Evaluation of new blocks from onshore/offshore Pakistan offered by government and report writing with recommendations to the management.
2. Seismic Data (2D/3D) interpretation (time and converted in depth by calibrating with the well velocity data in form of synthetic generation) of the acquired assets of Clastic reservoirs (extensional tectonic) and Carbonate reservoirs (Compression tectonic). The interpretation carried out for exploration in new assets whereas for appraisal/development purposes in already explored areas.
3. Visits to field crew during seismic acquisition for QC purposes.
4. Visits to wellsite for observing VSP acquisition.
1. Seismic data 2D/3D interpretation mainly on carbonate reservoir (Compression tectonic) data sets.
2. Seismic survey planning, contract negotiations and finalization.
3. Frequent field visits for monitoring the operations and QC.
4. Visits to the processing centers to coordinate and QC the processing work.
5. Projects of data interpretation were also carried out from Iraq and Yemen
1. Data management and developed archiving procedures at head office.
2. Monitoring the field operations being carried out accoding to contract and HSE standards.
3. Visits to the seismic data acquisition crews.
4. Assistance to the supervisors in field operations and office based work (mainly in data interpretation projects)