Finance Clerk Aug. 2013 - Present (Contract)
Europ Assistance – Global Corporate Solutions (Unicem Clinic Calabar)
August 2013 - Present Day (3 years 9 months)
•I have been responsible for entering bills and generating invoices using the MMED Software.
•I have been responsible for processing payment for suppliers using EA-GCS laid down procedures.
•I also prepare debtors schedule and follow up with debtors to ensure prompt payment.
•I have been responsible for ensuring proper procurement processes using Purchase Requisition, Purchase order and invoices.
•I also ensure a smooth running of the office petty cash.
•I have also been responsible for fleet maintenance and management.
•I also source for vendors and suppliers and ensure that the EA-IHS contract is signed by the appropriate individuals.
•I follow up with patients in the ward to ensure that quality food is served as at when due.
•I take delivery of supplies into the store and take inventory of all items collected using the bin cards
•I handled banking transaction
•I am responsible for dispatching and receiving mails through courier companies and also keeping records of outgoing and incoming mails and ensuring their timely delivery.
•I am responsible for coordinating regular inventory checks and management of office supplies and maintenance.
• I also support the Human Resources unit with maintenance of staff confidential records
• I also maintained an effective and efficient manual filing system for programs and administrative documents.
• I supervise and ensure the management of office equipment and facilities ensuring that equipment such as photocopiers and printers were in the best conditions and their consumables replenished.
• I also maintained proper administrative systems and procedures.
• I supervise the use of expendables supplies and request approval for purchase.