Planning and Logistics officer
Human Capital Development Programme (HUCAP), Office of the Governor, Ogun State.
January 2007 - December 2009 (2 years 11 months)
- Administrator and coordinator of HUCAP Office
- Make recommendations for the enhancement and improvement of policy formulation and implementation, and public administration
- Follow up on findings of research and liaising with other Govt. parastatals to ensure adherence to recommendations
- Provide technical inputs into and analyse Government policies, programmes, projects and plans to facilitate good governance and sustainable socio-economic development and goals
- Undertake programme/ project monitoring and evaluation for compliance, outcome and impact in terms of efficiency and effectiveness
- Conduct due diligence on investors to determine the feasibility of investments, capacity and competence of investors and identify other opportunities
- liaising and negotiating with suppliers of office stationeries
- Coordinating and controlling the order cycle and associated information systems
- Keeping track of all requisition status and follow up
- Inventory Management
- Ensuring that policy reports and inventory balance are accurate, concise and on time to required parties
- Preparation of monthly payment schedule for HUCAP direct employees.