Senior Officer, Collections and Recoveries.
November 2011 - March 2012 (4 months)
Working with customers to resolve potentially complex financial and/or emotional Situations (mortgages and loans) and negotiate repayment terms to achieve the best outcome for the Bank and the customer on accounts with balances up to £100,000.
- Proactively identifying and escalating fraudulent accounts to reduce losses to the Bank.
- Acknowledging and resolving customer complaints at the first point of contact where possible in accordance with company policy to prevent complaints from escalating.
- Escalating complaints, issues and problems to the team leader or relevant channel on Barclays bespoke Software to achieve the best possible outcome for the customer and the business in line with Regulation, Barclays’ policy and best practice.
- Working with colleagues and areas across the organisation to enable the delivery of Consistently high standards of ‘seamless’ customer service and achievement of customer Service and sales targets.
- Suggesting and implementing operational process improvements, supporting colleagues to accept and adapt to the resulting changes, to deliver a better service for our customers And/or improve efficiency.
- Supporting the team leader and, where necessary, supervising allocated activities or Undertaking -telephony and centre administration activities to ensure the effective and Efficient operation of the team and centre.
- Proactively providing advice, coaching and support to less experienced colleagues to Embed best practice and in support of their personal development objectives.
- Proactively developing the necessary knowledge and skills needed to achieve successful Delivery and provide accurate and current advice and appropriate support to customers And Colleagues.