Planning Manager Consultant
James Clark & Associates, Perth City, Australia
September 2008 - July 2011 (2 years 11 months)
- Hired for the position by James Clark & Associates, an Australian Planning Consultancy firm. First assignment was for the Client, Aker Kvaerner Clough Murray Roberts (AKCMR), Project Managers of the $4-Billion Boddington Gold Mine Expansion Project, WA. Next assignment was with the ABI Group: Participated in preparing Tender Schedule for $600-Million Civil Works & Underground Utilities of Chevron Gorgon Gas Project in WA. Final assignment was for the Painting & Insulation Contract of Ausclad Group of Co. in the Pluto LNG Project, in Karratha, WA.
- Project Planning using P3, P6 & MS Project, covering all stages of the project from Engineering & Design, Procurement, Deliveries, Construction, Commissioning, and Start-up/Hand-over.
- Liaised with various contractors of the project to ensure targets are attained within time frame and cost.
- Prepared various periodic progress reports for my assigned area of responsibility.
- Designed a Progress Tracking System for my area of responsibility.
- Represented my area in regular and unscheduled management project meetings