Head Marketing, Motorways
Oceanic Bank Plc (Now Ecobank Plc)
February 2008 - January 2010 (2 years 1 month)
- Reviews customers’ request for credit facilities and interview them accordingly to determine the degree of their technical awareness of the proposed business to be financed by the bank
- Conducts credit analysis to identify the viability of the project(s) to be financed and the inherent risks as well as prepare a comprehensive Credit Approval Memorandum/Form on the facility for Management’s review and approval
- Monitors all credits to ensure that the terms and conditions outlined during the credit approval process are strictly adhered to.
- Identifies and sources for income based transactions for the branch
- Markets the financial products of the bank to increase the bank’s customer base in the face of strong competition in the Nigerian financial market
- Develops and maintains a sustainable & symbiotic customer relationship to assure the bank of continuous business patronage.
- Responds promptly to customers’ business needs and challenges.
- Supervises the branch’s investment (Fixed deposit) portfolio.
- Co-ordinates the marketing activities of all the SBU’s in the branch
- Supervises & co-ordinates the branch’s budget preparation team
- Prepares weekly/monthly performance reports for management decision
- Monitors competitive activities of other Banks in the locality and reports same to management