Technical Sales Engineer
September 2006 - April 2007 (7 months)
Searching for new clients who could benefit from company’s products
- Assist the Management team in brainstorming and implementing new ideas
- Make technical research for management decisions
- Able to convey customer requirements to Product Management teams
- Implementing business strategies for the company
- Represents the company at technical forums
- Provides Technical assistance to project team members
- Interpret and verify budgetary expenditure and compliance for all projects
- Assist in preparing technical proposals for new business
- Assist Sales personnel in technical marketing strategies/presentations
- Generate weekly project report and submit to the management team
- Establishing new, and maintaining existing, long-term relationships with clients
- Meeting regular sales targets
- Prepare business proposal and quotation for Management’s approval
- Carrying out technical/sales research for the company
- Coordinate maintenance services
- Receive and respond to customer complaints
- Outsource Engineers to fix complaints
- Ensure thorough supervision of Engineers’ final output
- Design safety to Engineers
- Project management, installation, commissioning and integration.
- Marketing and selling technical products
- Compile and analyze statistical data, draw inferences and prepare operational report.
- Manage information and deliver results to a high quality within a given time frame
- Bid tendering on behalf of the company
- Set out targets for staff and request for a review at the end of every month/week
- Authorize certificates of job completion and present to clients
- Identifying training needs of technical team member and developing training proposal.
- Manages Sub-contractors and Suppliers
- Furnishes reports and recommendations to improve the Networks KPIs .
- Analyzes data measurements and statistics needed for the yearly master plan and special holiday/festivities (peak season) preparations.
- Communicates effectively with clients to identify their needs and recommends alternative technical solutions if necessary.
- Ensures that all reports and other related documentation are filed and archived.