1. Building key customer relationships.
2. Develop new selling strategies to grow revenue.
3. Planning and evaluating sales and marketing data,make recommendation and changes in marketing strategies as appropriate.
4. Create and develop sales strategies to enhance business growth.
5. Provide support in troubleshooting and resolving customer issues and concerns.
6. Ensuring qualitative after sales services.
7. Drive sales and marketing teams to achieve target.
8. Assist and support account receivables team/personnel
1 Generation of prospects lists through effective sales strategy,involved during bidding processes and work with proposals and project operations organizations to ensure that quotations are of high quality and meet customers requirements.
2 Leading people to pursue and achieve the desired objectives in accordance with established plans and schedules.
3 Establishing and maintaining an excellent business management relationship.
4 Communicating with sales people on a regular basis keeping them informed of all matters affecting their job.
5 Providing the management with immediate forecasts and long range plans for the achievement of budgets and quota objectives.
1 Customer and business prospecting.
2 Develop and coordinate sales cycle and methodology.
3 Direct and coordinate company sales and maintaining functions.
4 Maintaining good customer relationship.
5 Analyze and evaluate sales effectiveness, methods, costs and results.
6 Develop and manage sales and marketing budgets.
7 Increasing company liabilities volume and market share.
8 Generation of prospects lists through effective sales strategy,involved during bidding processes and work with proposals and project operations organizations to ensure that quotations are of high quality and meet customers requirements