Snr Manager, Security & HSE
December 2009 - Present Day (7 years 5 months)
- Coordinating travel into and within the country
- Assisting ABB travelers with meet & greet procedures, approved accommodations, local transportation, local guiding and emergency support
- Making surveys of possible accommodations and travel arrangements
- Training and briefing ABB travelers on specific country security issues
- Establishing and maintaining security networks with the country’s security forces/ police etc, as well as security officials from other appropriate companies
- Training the local ABB office staff in basic security
- Updating local ABB staff on security and threat development
- Originating timely monthly security reports to the region and sub region security managers
Support to Business
- Supporting exporting ABB countries (and divisions) with security surveys and other for the pre-tender phase required security information
- Supporting exporting ABB countries and projects with appropriate security set up
- Carrying out security audits on sites and offices to ensure adherence to basic standards
- Establishing relevant basic documentation, such as security analysis, security plan, TCC, Crisis Management Plan, Relocation and evacuation plans, pandemic plans
- Establishing a security development plan and a security budget in coordination with the country management
Crisis Management Training
- Training the country management in cooperation with the regional security manager on Crisis Management
- Planning and preparing for relocation and evacuation of parts or whole of ABB local staff and/ or present travelers.
- Coordinating revisions of the Emergency Response and Business Continuity Plan (ERBCP) on a bi-annual basis or more frequently as required or directed.
- Serve as advisor to, and conduct training for, the Country Office Emergency Management Team.
- Maintaining and updating as necessary all country office contingency planning material, reference documents and annexes.
- Organizing periodic tabletop exercises to test the ER&BC Plan.
- Maintaining and periodically testing the staff telephone tree and warden system.
- Organizing security and fire/life safety training and briefings for all staff.
- Maintaining and enhancing the country office travel management system and travel clearance program in coordination with the export countries to track the location and contact information for all visiting ABB personnel.
- Ensuring that the Emergency Travel Tracker (ETT) data base is implemented and used accordingly which will positively contribute towards account for staff during emergencies.
Information, investigation and intelligence sourcing and analysis