Women Trafficking and Child Labour Eradication Foundation
May 2005 - January 2008 (2 years 9 months)
- Project/Proposal Development
- Voluntary Confidential Counselling and Testing
- Immunology Assessment Tests – CD4, CD3, CD8 & ratios
- Care and Support to People Living with HIV/AIDS.
- Awareness Campaigns.
- Participated in anti-human trafficking advocacies and campaigns.
- Coordinated market based VCT in Wuse,Utako and Dei-dei markets in FCT
- Coordinated and led HIV prevention rallies with WOTCLEF Corps members CDS group in FCT
- Coordinated HIV prevention program among Commercial sex workers in FCT, Kano and Bauchi States.
- Coordinated Income Generating Activities (IGAs) for CSWs in FCT, Kano and Bauchi States.