PACIFIC FREIGHTLINERS LIMITED
January 2001 - Present Day (16 years 3 months)
- Ensure implementation and operation of adequate accounting policy and control in accordance with statutory and professional standard to safeguard assets and liabilities.
- Responsible for making cash payments for company’s cash transactions, providing monthly
Management report on company accounts and responsible for all cash and bank payments.
- Responsible for issuance of cheques and generate daily and weekly cash reports.
- Management of monthly payroll- computation of PAYEE, VAT, Pension deductions,
Withholding tax deduction and remittance to appropriate authorities.
- Monitoring and supervising account staff to ensure compliance with the policies and standard.
- Maintenance of company accounts,manages general ledger accounts and acts as company liason officer to the bank.