Senior Area Sales Manager
Fareast Mercantile Company Limited
January 2011 - Present Day (6 years 1 month)
- Monitor the implementation of promotional activities and adverts in the Region for optimal sales; monitor competitors' activities in the region and giving advice on winning strategies.
- Scout for new distributors and monitor existing company Key distributors' activities for more sales.
- Monitor stock movement against forecast and inventory and credit facility and stock management for optimal sales in the Region.
- Maintaining and developing relationships with customers through Key Account Management.
- Created and implement product and brand development plans; promote and expand sales of company’s products especially the new products.
- Develop business opportunities and high-street business across the border (Chad, Niger Republic, Cameroon and Sudan)
- Develop retail and channel business in the region/across the border.
- Manage and coordinate the sales merchandising activities in the region.
- Recruit and develop sales team to achieve set targets through proper training.
- Analyze sales figures/data, interpret trends to facilitate planning and forecast future sales.
Business Development: Niamey, Niger Republic August 2011
- Gained more understanding of Niger Republic market in order to develop penetration Strategies and improved sales.
- Identified key people who could invest in Exclusive Outlets/Showrooms of FMCL brands.
- Sourced for credible Distributors who could be channels of distribution for FMCL products.