Service Advisor/ Customer Service
Omoregie Motors Nig. Ltd
July 2011 - Present Day (5 years 8 months)
- Answering incoming calls to schedule appointment in advance. i.e : service reminder
- Ascertaining vehicle problems and services by listening to customer's description of symptoms; clarifying description of problems; conducting inspections, checking vehicle maintenance records and examining service schedules.
- Preparing repair orders (RO) by describing symptoms, problems, and causes discovered, as well as repairs and services required; obtaining approval signatures and entering RO into service database systems.
- Preparing and filling of payment vouchers and all other accounting documents.
- Maintaining customer rapport by explaining estimates and expected return of vehicle; obtaining customer's approval of estimates; obtaining and providing contact telephone numbers; answering questions and concerns.
- Handling & reviewing complaints very patiently; be it billings or the services provided.
- Always resolving complaints to customers’ satisfaction
- Maintaining vehicles’ records by recording problems and corrective actions planned
- Distributing Monthly Sales KPI information
- Recovery of debts from company’s debtors.