Lead a team of field technicians mandated to take care of a GSM network base Transceiver station (BTS) Power Facility and Switching Centers.
· Monitoring and analysis of energy consumption within the Switch and Service Centre to advice on optimization of energy and cooling systems facility when due.
· Carry out random checks to audit compliance of deployed utility specifications.
· React to exigent situation that may hamper optimal performance of switch power facilities.
· Identify, develop and specify mechanical/ electrical maintenance operations and repair procedure/programs to prevent, control and abate the deterioration of HVAC/ Mechanical, Electrical engineering equipment.
· Provide the rollout and Upgrade of Switch Power Systems.
· Conduct regular review of BTS power facility & ensure electrical upgrades where applicable.
· Troubleshooting, Maintenance and Repair of Diesel Electrical Generating Sets.
· Ensure proper Installation. Commissioning and operation of power generators, ATS Panels, cables and distribution board.
· 24 hours on call on emergency Breakdowns or Service affecting Power failures on site.
· Daily reports on works done and observations.
· Carry out all other tasks, which may be assigned by the company from time to time.
Implementation execution of all preventive & corrective installation activities, which include in house team & contractors.
· Updating of technical documentation drawings and operational logs relatives to individual sites under maintenance contracts with MTN.
· Ensuring that routine checks relative to power facilities are carried out on BTS sites to ensure that specified standards are met before such sites certified for integration.
· Supervision of power implantation contractors.
· Mantain and enforce compliance to MTN Nigeria Standards to ensure that what is handed over by power implementation or site build contractors with defined specifications.
· Power systems installation and commissioning.
· On site remedial support such as but not limited to scrapping of repairable units and initiating corrective action to power failure at BTS site.
To work with existing staff and facilities, contributing the best of my ability and quota, so as to improve organizational objectives and achieve managerial goals and target.