Responsible for site arrangement of work schedule on daily basis.
• Setting out of civil and building drawing.
• Responsible in monitoring subcontractors work.
• Assist in developing flow chart schedulle and other programm works.
• Checking,Balancing and allignment of structural work
- Responsible for providing construction site engineering resources and expertise during construction phases of the project.
- Resolving issues in architectural / structural / Mechanical / electrical drawings and specifications by conferring with the consultants
- Monitor the implementation of project construction to ensure its compliance with the plans, specifications and contract provisions.
- Handle responsibilities of providing technical engineering information and interpretation of plans, detail sheets and specifications for contactors.
- Review shop drawing and ensure that the information is communicated to construction foreman and superintendent.
- Responsibility for setting out new work and making sure sub-contractors follow up to the detail specifications.
- Performing monitoring of rebar installation for conformance to the structural drawings.
- Handles tasks of providing general in the site supervision.
- Accountable for ordering construction material and equipment on a daily basis.
- Responsible for taking progress photographs and damage / condition photographs of construction site.
Perform follow up on deficiency lists and assist in scheduling subtrades