Adejo-Zab Co. Ltd
February 2005 - Present Day (12 years 1 month)
Supervising and monitoring the site labour force and monitoring the
work of any subcontractors;
- Checking drawings and quantities and ensuring that the calculations are
accurate for the work;
- Overseeing the selection and requisition of materials and plant for use in
- Overseeing quality control and safety matters on the site.
- Planning the work and efficiently organising the plant and site facilities
in order to meet agreed deadlines;
- Liaising sub-contractors on projects.
- Preparing work progammme and writing detailed reports;
* Estimating materials, time and labour costs.
- Resolving any unexpected technical difficulties, and other problems that
* Liaising with clients and their representatives (architects, engineers and
quantity surveyors), including attending regular meetings to keep them
informed of progress;