Spanco Channel BPO(Airtel Nigeria)
August 2009 - January 2013 (3 years 6 months)
- Call monitoring (side by side and remote) and evaluation with the use of QM variant tool, for all the members of my sub team, as well as stay in close contact with the quality assessors regarding the call monitoring and evaluations for the customer service representatives’ in my sub team.
- Ensuring that individual customer service representatives as well as the team as a whole is performing effectively and to their optimal best, by actively managing via the performance management system
Customer Service Delivery:
- Ensure that the Customer service representatives are delivering top quality customer service to Bharti-Airtel subscribers at all times.
- Ensuring that the call centre is functioning at all times, and that any interruption in service must be documented, referred to the IT helpdesk as well as escalated to the manger and other departments.
- Documentation and escalations of downtime, for resolution, and preparing downtime reports on daily, weekly and monthly basis.
- Responsible for ensuring that all computers, phone turrets, and other technical applications and systems are working in the call centre and that all faults have been escalated to the IT Helpdesk and a reference number is received.
- Also conduct daily meetings with my teams in order to provide operational feedback and information, as well as to receive operational feedback, as well as attend regular meetings with the Call Centre Manager, Operations Manager and the other supervisors in the call centre, in order to exchange information and feedback.
- Use of customer care interfacing tools like CUIC, Cisco supervisory tool Kit, Remedy, Tabs, Minsat, Customer care interface application, to intervene and assist, to escalate , as well as monitor and track performance.
- Responsible for checking the daily reports and ensuring that the customer service representatives in my team are performing to required standards.
- Generate statistics and prepare daily shift reports, weekly as well as monthly reports for the team and call centre as a whole, as well as perform other ad hoc duties designated by the call centre manager.
Training, coaching and feedback support:
- Provide training for my team members, as well as providing coaching sessions and feedback on their performance.