Assistant Project Manager (June 2004 –July 2005)
USAID/FHI/NUT (HIV/AIDS Prevention Unit, Nigeria Union of Teachers, Lagos State.)
June 2004 - July 2008 (4 years 2 months)
- Interpretation of the project document to conform to the expected implementation plan.
- Proposal development (especially to solicit for fund from donor agencies
- Effective planning and execution of training programs.
- Coordination, monitoring and evaluation of Peer Education activities on HIV&AIDS.
- Writing and presentation of the project activities reports to the Donors after certified by manager.
- Assisting the manager in office administration.
- Facilitation at various STIs/HIV&AIDS and other health related training workshop.
- Representation of the organization at necessary occasions such as workshops, seminars, conferences, etc.