Dragnet is seeking to fill mid-level & senior software engineering positions, specializing in C#, Microsoft development and back-end SQL technologies. Strong understanding and use of Object Oriented development and Agile/Scrum SDLC, OO design patterns (factory, singleton, etc.), C#.NET, ASP.NET, ASP.NET MVC, WCF, .NET 3.5/4, in a high-traffic customer-facing environment.
Overall position requirements:
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s in Computer Science or Computer Engineering.
- Microsoft certifications will be an added advantage.
- Progressive and stable job history with minimum of 3 years of professional experience.
- Good communicator, good verbal and written skills
- Able to work in a team of 5-7 mid/senior engineers utilizing Agile/Scrum and SDLC methodologies
- Able to juggle multiple simultaneous software development projects
- Able to provide technical team leadership
- Keen desire to stay up-to-date with technology
- ASP.Net using C# - minimum of 3 years experience
- ASP.Net Web Services, WCF Experience preferred
- ASP.Net Framework 3.5 / 4
- Microsoft TFS
- Minimum of 6 years of advanced web development experience
- SQL Server 2008
- LINQ, Entity Framework
- Basic UML creating documents including class diagram, use-case diagram, sequence diagram, state chart diagram, activity diagram, component diagram, deployment diagram
- Experience dealing with Web Environments utilizing both .NET as well as 3rd Party technologies, CDNs, Cloud services such as etc.
- Ability to work with little supervision
- Respond openly to ideas and suggestions of others and actively pursue the win/win solution
- Work in a team environment
- Experience with team leadership
- Strong business and analytical skills
- Ensure work assignments are clearly understood and completed by the deliverable date
- Express ideas accurately and understandably in both verbal and written form
- Ensure deliverables meet the highest standard of quality
- Demonstrate initiative and dependability as a member of the team
- Assist and mentor junior technical staff
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Customer Service Oriented
- Experience as both a team member and / or team leader in a multiple-project environment