Faculty / Software Developer
Software Technology Park
June 2009 - Present Day (8 years )
- Participate in system analysis and design.
- The tasks of updating, repairing, modifying and expanding existing software programs of the companies’ clients .
- Performing data analysis.
- Developing various applications for the web by using ASP.NET .
- Build stand alone applications using Java or C# programming languages .
- Perform unit testing by taking small piece of testable software in the application
- Consulting with potential clients to understand their technological needs.
- Conduct Trainings for registered students of Aptech Computer Education, a subsidiary of Software Technology Park
- Conduct extensive lab trainings with registered student of Aptech Computers .
- Present structured learning labs where students could ask questions regarding programming construct and syntax.
- Participate in the trainings of new staffs of companies with ongoing contracts with Software Technology Park