1. Trade Execution: Proprietary Account and Client Execution on behalf of Clients of Radix and its subsidiary, Security Swaps Limited.
2. Portfolio Management: Equity & Fixed Income Research, Funds Management, Financial Advisory, setting investment objectives and constraints, formulating Investment Policies, Portfolio execution, monitoring, reviewing, and rebalancing; Preparing Marketing teasers and delivering compelling marketing Pitches.
3. Arranging Equities, Corporate debentures and Sub-national borrowings: Team lead on ongoing transactions such as Raising of Quasi-Equity for a Construction Firm through a Private Placement; Divestment Advisory for an Advertising Firm; REITs Programme for a Properties Firm;
4. Participate in Negotiations with Investors and Professional Parties; Analyze & Revise Financial Statements and conduct Sensitivity Analysis on Projections used for Investment decision-making; Draft timelines and Prepare Securities Valuation and Offer documents for Regulatory approval.
5. Prepare Offer Documents, Marketing Teasers and Delivering Pitches to prospective Institutional Investors and HNIs’
6. Corporate Due Diligence: Carry out business diagnosis with a view to come up with current state assessment of a Company’s Adjusted Financial Position, Performance and potential risks.
7. Business Valuation: Conduct comprehensive Business Valuation using traditional, conventional and technical models to estimate the enterprise or equity value of a business entity.