Trainee Structural Engineer
LJM Design and Management
June 2012 - July 2012 (2 months)
- Producing general arrangement drawings (plans, elevations and sections) showing dimensions, layout, disposition of all structural elements and the stability systems using AutoCAD.
- Designing fence panels to determine the threshold of stability for overturning and sliding.
- Writing feasibility report for damaged structural members.
- Liaising and communicating with clients.
- Carrying out structural alteration checks.
- Load assessment for new and existing structures.
- Designing of loft conversions.
- Designing of helipad for Goodwood Festival Speed.