Customer Service Executive
MULTILINKS TELCOM LTD
September 2006 - March 2011 (4 years 7 months)
- Giving necessary information on products and services to intending subscribers in person and on phone.
- Issuing numbers and receipt for payment to intending customers
- Raising customer request for replacement of phones
- Creating orders on the system for phones waiting for coupling and replacement.
- Documenting records of sets for replacement/repairs on excel
- Processing migration of both phone and internet tariff through KFX
- Entering of NCC”s daily reports on excel
- Keeping daily records of Customer’s tracking system on excel
Communication Forum (CSB Ikeja Representative)
- Communicating the demands of the branch to top Management
- Representing CSB ikeja in Management meetings at the Head Office.
- Effectively disseminating reports and information from Top management to CSB
Special project (call centre)
- Making outbound calls to update subscribers information on KFX
- Telemarketing company’s product and services
- Changing of tariff plan& adding other services to customers package