Protea Hotel Victoria Island
April 2009 - Present Day (7 years 11 months)
- Acquiring and Maintaining GUESTS
- Taking bookings and airport transfers through internet, travel agents, and phone calls through companies and in person.
- Revenue Management-through assessing competitors’ rate’ internet, local rate and corporate rate.
- Prompt, courteous response and follow up is made to all enquiries.
- Strategize on how to boost output and source new clients, promoting the hotel through public relations, customers relations, ensure their welfare and optimum satisfaction.
- Maintain good cordial relationship with Travel Agents, Companies and Individuals.
- Monthly Marketing Meeting, to ensure achievement of sales target and evaluate sales performance.
- Preparation of Management Revenue Report
- Prokard Sales Management
- Manage and develop Reservations and Front Office STAFF through constant and necessary guidance and training on Yielding, Rate Management Principles and Front Office Procedure and GUESTS Service Standards in liaison with the Front Office Manager.
- All responsibilities are carried out in an organised and efficient manner taking into account work priorities and laid down procedures.