Manager, National Call Center On HIV/AIDS and STI Diseases
Hope World Wide Nigeria
January 2013 - Present Day (4 years 3 months)
- Making sure that counselors give accurate information on HIV/AIDS and STI.
- Monitor, measure and review individual and team achievement of call center goals and standards to ensure adequacy in meeting center objectives. Conduct regular employee coaching sessions, including performance appraisals, to inspire high performance, and support employee development.
- Quality monitor team members customer contacts (calls, chats and emails) based on established quality program. Coach team members on all contacts scored and provide positive reinforcement, use coaching techniques to modify behavior of substandard performers
- Manage teams to meet schedule adherence goals.
- Coordinate with Call Center Manager on current day to schedule unplanned activities (off phone workload, coaching, training sessions that were not preplanned), adjust any preplanned scheduled activities to meet demands of the real time operation, and be prepared to conduct unscheduled training, coaching sessions in the event of unanticipated staff surplus.
Making sure that referrals are made where necessary
. Impacting life through behavioral change communication with the use of call centre tool.