International Breweries Plc
June 2011 - Present Day (5 years 10 months)
Systems Administrator (Hardware) March 2012 - till Date
- Installs new operating hardware compatible with all software applications.
- Monitors operating hardware configuration to ensure data integrity.
- Co-ordinate fine-tuning of the existing operating environment.
- Evaluate hardware systems performance, resources.
- Maintain an incident log of all hardware systems events.
- Liaise with suppliers on matters requiring supplier expertise.
- Implement and maintains Active Directory group and audit policies.
- Prepares monthly reports on hardware system performance.
Asset Acquisition and Management
- Manage acquisition of operating system hardware.
- Asset management of computer operating system hardware.
- Prepare tender enquiry documents for the operating hardware.
- Evaluate tenders in conjunction with other IT functions.
- Participate in drawing up project implementation plans.
Support And Documentation
- Implementation of call logging system for all reported incidents, queries and request.
- Developing documentation of operating systems configuration, interfaces, disaster recovery procedures and support contacts.
- Managing vendors support and communication with vendors for upgrades and troubleshooting task.
- Setups/maintains the corporation’s e-mail system.
- Puts in place technical measures to guard against intrusion and security breaches.
- Ensures adherence to security and internet policies.
- Ensures that own working area is tidy and neat.
- Assist in tidying up the IT department premises (5S Principle).