Vectrus international, KBOSSS Arifjan Kuwait
August 2015 - Present Day (1 year 7 months)
MAJOR JOB ACTIVITIES:
1. Identifies training and development needs through job analysis, appraisal schemes IAW PWS; and regular consultation with Managers and Supervisors.
2. Manage the delivery of training and development programs and design training strategies as per standards.
3. Provide training and development statistics, including number of courses, participants and evaluations.
4. Train Supervisors and Trainers in techniques and skills for training and dealing with employees. Evaluate Trainers performance and the effectiveness of training programs, providing recommendations for improvement.
5. Supervise technical training for staff
6. Conduct orientation sessions
7. Create testing, evaluation processes, training materials and develop multi-media visual aids and presentations.
8. Prepare and implement training budget
9. Evaluate needs of company and plan training programs
10. Conduct performance evaluations & generate reports
11. Provide leadership development programs
12. Assist with the development of strategic plans
13. Provide classroom training, demonstrations, on-the-job training, meetings, conferences and workshops.
14. Ensure all personnel are trained and receive training, as well as, to provide work meets code requirements.
15. Monitor and review the progress of trainees through follow up questionnaires and discussions with Managers, Supervisors and/or Leads.
16. Design and expand training and development programs based on the requirements.
17. Support Managers and Trainers solve specific training problems, either on a one-to-one basis or in groups.
18. Other duties or assignments as required.