Lead Logistics Coordinator / Branch Manager
Toyota Nigeria Limited Toyota Nigeria Limited Toyota Nigeria Limited
August 1997 - March 2004 (6 years 8 months)
Led sales and technical support team in managing Exxon Mobil Producing fleets.
Expanded the market in Eastern region.
Responsible for market analysis, segmentation, and market strategies, channel management and development, product marketing and market plan management.
- Managing the branch to support Exxon Mobil Logistics and Project at Qua Iboe Terminal
- Daily inspection/ follow up of vehicles of Exxon Mobil at the designated service centres to meet target of zero down time.
- Supervising cleaning and oiling of truck
- Delivery Spares to meet the various categories of customers, Dealers and workshops.
- Scheduling of meeting with Exxon Mobil Land Transport for fleets and logistics issues.
- Managing of communities related issues of the Branch
- Inspection and Post delivery services of new vehicles to Exxon Mobil Eastern zone.
- Conduct regular seminar / Training on Fleet and Logistics management. and capacity maintenance
- Coordinate Logistics support for Mobil Producing Nigeria Business- As-Usual operations and served as an interface logistics coordinator for projects (Yoho/Erha Projects) and business-as-usual,
- Land transport coordinator and fleet manager.