The successful candidate will be required to:
- Interface between the Factory and Marketing/NPD/R&D in terms of identifying plant, equipment and materials requirements to meet both NPD and MI objectives
- Be responsible for the QC/QA function as it relates to Personal care factories.
- Continue process development and optimisation of existing plant and processes to reduce conversion cost and improve efficiency
- Continue process development and optimisation of existing plant and processes to delivery the product quality expected by the market
- Develop of MI opportunities through process optimisation/rationalisation in conjunction with local R&D and the Personal Care Network
- To liaise with supply chain to ensure raw material quality meets plant requirements
- Conduct internal auditing of processes to ensure that safe operating conditions/environment are maintained
- Development of business proposals for future developments in conjunction with senior management in Nigeria and UK
- Be a member of the Personal care category team
The Right candidate must
· Have B.Tech/B.Eng Chemical Engineering · Have a minimum of 10 years experience in Personal care manufacturing industries that includes creams, lotions, jellies, floor wash, dish wash etc.
· Exposure to soaps and/or detergents manufacturing will be an added advantage. · Be a Computer expertise especially in MS Word, MS Excel , Access, PowerPoint.
· Have excellent oral and written communication skills