· Perform engineering conceptual, FEED and detail design and calculations.
· Initiates and reviews material lists, data sheets, specifications and design reports on projects relating to oil and gas onshore and offshore/subsea facilities, platform, pipelines, pump stations, tank farms and related facilities
· Preparation and Execution of feasibility studies.
· Initiate and review enquiry, evaluates quotations and prepares bid technical tabulations and recommendation.
· Participation in HAZOP of Engineering Flow Diagrams and P&IDs
· Overall responsibility for designated projects in area of work
· Provides technical assistance on site during fabrication, hook-up, commissioning and start-up as required.
· Working as a Construction Engineer and provision of Construction and Engineering supports to production facilities.
· On minor pipeline/flowline project - initiates Scope of work, Cost estimate, Materials, Planning
· Ensure Contractors compliance to contractual obligation / std. operations procedures, prior to mobilization to site
· Carry out Post Project Evaluations on lowliness’/pipelines construction for Fatgbem Petroleum
Oil and Gas Limited
· Participate in Technical clarification pertaining to piping and structural fabrication works, provides Technical & QA/QC advice based on acceptable international codes and standards and initiates SIMOPS (Simultaneous Operations) based on risk assessment and ranking.
· Identification of potential safety problems at the earliest stage of project and initiation of preventive measures
· Supervision of all piping and structural fabrication works carried out by contractor in line with contract, engineering, company specifications, guidelines and rules