· Ensure that a proper inventory control system is in place to carefully monitor stock positions, reorder levels & obsolescence of stock.
· Do daily stock transaction reconciliation to achieve targeted stock accuracy.
· Material costing
· Call for delivery of material that are low and needs replenishment.
· Prepare LPO
· Ensure system usage and compliance of material receipt with specification and order placed.
· Verifies that supplies received are listed on requisitions and invoices.
· Clarify spares availabilities and delivery time of orders.
· Carried out internal audits and expenses control measures with the due protection of assets.
· Provide total financial workout making sure that orders are according to the budgetary needs.
· Provide essential inventory, accounting, purchasing rules and regulations as well as the monthly analytical reports.
· Ordered supplies and tracking inventory control by developing innovative system.
· Provide necessary scheduling for all staff.
· Oversee material usage of all regions and response to needs for material