Osprey Zenith Consulting
March 2010 - Present Day (7 years 4 months)
Reviewing the test basis (such as requirements, software architecture, design, interface specifications)
- Identifying and prioritizing test conditions based on analysis of test items, the specification,behavior and structure of the software
- Designing and prioritizing high level test cases
- Identifying necessary test data to support the test
- Finalizing, implementing and prioritizing test cases
- Executing tests ( Functional, Non-Functional, System and Integration Tests).
- Developing and prioritizing test procedures, creating test data and, optionally, preparing test harnesses.
- Business analysis including Requirement Elicition, Stakeholders Identification, Documenting Requirements, Project Management, Scope/Time/Schedule Management.
- Writing Reequirement Documents and Test Plans.