WELL Cost Engineer/ Local Content Officer
Addax Petroleum Nigeria
September 2007 - November 2008 (1 year 2 months)
- Assisting well cost engineer with the contracts involved in the Rig. This proved highly adaptable and flexible whilst working in a team.
- Assisting lead cost engineer to monitor actual versus planned expenditures and produce cost forecasts to provide timely notification of potential over/under runs.
- Producing other ad-hoc reports and presentations on cost data that may be required by the project.
- Assisting to establish and maintain work breakdown structure (WBS), including AFE and cost centre numbers, to control and report costs at agreed levels.
- Reviewing and auditing contractors’ cost management procedures and reports.