Gold Vault Logistics ltd.
September 2010 - Present Day (6 years 8 months)
·Head of Logistics Operation.
· Deployment of trucks to various clients premises for operation.
· I am coordinating daily loading activities of various clients.
· Attending to queries raised by clients and proffer solution to some of the challenges
· Engaging after sales service so that our market share is not taking over by another
· Logistics and transportation reporting, logistics tracking and mitigation of logistics delivery risks and translating report generating by staffs into action, such as:
Ø Truck Movement Chart,
Ø Key performance Indicators,
Ø Daily Loading Report and,
Ø Fact and Figure Report.
- Contribute to meeting or exceeding annual Logistics team objectives, measures, and performance targets for the supply of materials, equipment, and services.
- Set individual performance targets in alignment with the SCM Major Projects organization objectives.
- Assist in the development on the Transportation & Logistics plan and estimates.
- Coordinate the Inbound and Outbound Logistics delivery.
- Develops a delivery schedule and tracks status and provide resolutions to scheduling conflicts as required.
- Monitor carrier performance and ensure all quality inspections are conducted.
- Ensure all required materials are prepared for logistics activities (e.g., Market Intelligence; prepare Truck Movement Chart log, etc.).
- Conduct logistics planning activities for each item requiring transport.
- Regularly update transportation log on all materials and equipment.
- Work with expediting and procurement to ensure all logistics processes are conducted for all materials and equipment required at site.
- Coordinate with Suppliers, Buyers, Expeditors, and the Materials Management team on short to medium term planning, scheduling, and coordinating for the arrival of equipment and materials.
- Coordinate with the project construction site to mobilize services.
- Ensure Major Projects personnel understand the business partner supply requirements and are communicating those requirements.
- Work with Project Leadership and Buyers to ensure all materials and equipment that is being delivered is correct and transported appropriately to its destination.
- Lead and manage contact with internal customers with regards to logistics, transportation, warehousing and material handling activities.
- Ensure all goods, materials, and equipment are transported to the all standards and guidelines and follow up on transportation issues.
- Ensure suitable inventory is on-hand to meet project requirements.
- Support and monitor the expediting process.
- Integrate activities of contracted resources with activities of company resources.
- Review and evaluate carrier services.
- Conduct regular training for logistics staff.
· Informing workshop manager should there be any breakdown of vehicle on the road.
· To ensuring that goods are delivered to the clients at right time and at less a cost in such a
way that profits are maximized.
· Developing business for the company.
· Reporting to the Managing Director.