NEW BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
AMERICAN EXPRESS TRAVEL SERVICES NIGERIA
July 2011 - Present Day (5 years 9 months)
- Developing and Implementing new businesses
- Closing new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts; integrating contract requirements with business operations.
- Preparing detailed business plans, proposals and pipelines and Implementation documents
- Designing and delivering presentations
- Establishing and maintaining working relationships
- Communicating new product developments to prospective clients
- Administering accounts and writing reports
- Conducting market research/ analysis and providing Management with market feedback.
- Following up new business leads/opportunities and setting up meetings
- Overseeing client implementation process and ensuring all documents are signed and handed over to the relevant department
- Networking and attending workshops, trade functions, and Sales seminars
Increased contact database by 11%
Successfully implemented new businesses with up to N300m turnover within the first year