Customer Service Assistant / Teller.
April 2009 - September 2011 (2 years 5 months)
1.Carrying out Cash Reconciliation with cash deposit register and cash instrument.
2.Provide timely and courteous customer service.
3. Able to resolve customer complaints promptly and receive several commendations in the process.
4.Reorganized the ATM card and PIN requisition and distribution system to ensure swift delivery of requested cards and PINs.
5. Proper monitoring of bank’s cheque books and issuance to customers on record purposes
6.Offered valuable contribution to the central processing unit to ensure zero tolerance for unscanned mandate on a daily basis.
7. Account opening and documentation
8.Ensuring complete documentation at the point of account opening and maintaining a record of nil KYC requirement query
9. Informing customers of bank’s new account packages and promo if any
10. Cash handling and management.
11.regular monitoring to ensure that standards are adhered to, and Regularizaton of accounts with long outstanding documents by collaborating with relationship officers
Loss Prevention by promptly identifying a fraudulent account with multiple identities.
12. Developing compliance training materials and performing ongoing compliance training.
13.Ensured posting of all deposits and withdrawal within two minutes of request.
Maintained a nil record of fraudulent withdrawal for the period.
14.Processing of cheque for clearing and Raising of caution notice for clearing cheques.
15. Processing of salary schedule for payment
Examining, evaluating and responding promptly to Client complaints.
16. Management and proper monitoring of archives, documents and customer’s mandates.
17. Making of Monthly requisition for my Department.