I am a graduate of the University of Lagos in Nigeria (B.Sc Physical and Health Education), and a Master’s Degree in Educational Administration and Planning I also have a CIE Teaching Diploma from the University of Cambridge.
I have taught in both British primary and secondary schools in Lagos (Camp David Academy) and Abuja (The Regent School, Abuja)
I am an accredited Cambridge IGCSE Course Work Examiner in Physical Education. I have done several COBIS courses in child protection, safety environment in school etc.
I have a stage one Skiing certificate from Zell Am Zee in Austria.
I have great wealth of experience in the area of Child Protection.
I have attended seminars both local and International on Physical Education, Boarding and Administrative related issues, which has helped to develop my skills and broaden my knowledge in the field of education. I officiated in an International Competition at The British School of Lome, Togo.
I have also organized international competitions and excursion within and outside Nigeria. I coordinate the MUN (Model United Nation) and D o E (The Duke of Edinburgh) programmes.
I have held seminars for International Schools on Effective Boarding School Management.
I have taught in both Nigerian and British International Schools in Nigeria for over 20 years. I have held the following positions.
• Senior Teacher, Head of Department Physical Education and Senior Boarding House Master, at The Regent Secondary School, Mabushi Abuja, Nigeria (primary and secondary) (A British International School ), between 2007 to 2013.
• I have over 20 years experience in the teaching profession, and over 15 years of teaching IGCSE Physical Education in K-Stage 2-4 and also as the Head of Boarding and Pastoral matters.
• I have also organized different competitions amongst International Schools in the area of football (Senior/Female Leagues), Volleyball, Basketball, Tennis and Cultural Dance.
• I am an active member of AISEN, WASAL and NAPHER.
• I am also a member of COBIS and BSA.
• Activity Coordinator, Form Tutor and PSHE Teacher.
I am a team player who believes in carrying others along towards achieving a common goal.
I hope to bring in my wealth of experience in the area of raising great, talented and confident young children who are always daring to be different in all they do.
I am presently the Head of Physical Education Department and the Head of Boys Boarding House at James Hope College, Agbor in Delta State, Nigeria. () My duties includes the role of a Senior House Master in the Boarding section of the school, which also includes pastoral duties, the administrative and supervision of other staff members, and also as a Physical Education Teacher and Co-curricular activities coordinator. I am also a motivational speaker and a team player.
I will bring my great wealth of experience in the area of administration, marketing and teaching to the development of the school, once given the opportunity.