dibiz hotel n suites.lagos
November 2008 - November 2009 (1 year 1 month)
- Collect money for drinks served.
- Check identification of customers in order to verify age requirements for purchase of alcohol.
- Balance cash receipts.
- Attempt to limit problems and liability related to customers' excessive drinking by taking steps such as persuading customers to stop drinking, or ordering taxis or other transportation for intoxicated patrons.
- Clean glasses, utensils, and bar equipment.
- Take beverage orders from serving staff or directly from patrons.