Manager - Warehousing, Logistics and Distribution
Visafone Telecommunications Limited
February 2008 - September 2012 (4 years 7 months)
- Responsible for the overall planning, budgeting and forecasting of the company’s growth requirements for warehousing; Formulating, developing and Implementing warehousing policies and procedure (inventory management and control, stock integrity, storage and handling) for Commercial items and POS materials, Engineering equipment & spares in all Visafone stock holding locations; Optimizing replenishment Process for highest service level at lowest cost; Processing of sales orders and stock item warranty and reverse logistics; Initiation and generation of data for activation of commercial items; Providing Leadership to warehousing staff and maintaining healthy, safe, secure and clean work environment.
- Liaising and Managing 17 Visafone owned regional Warehouses and three 3rd party Warehouses & Depots across the country; Managing Risk and Contingencies.
- Coordinating all warehousing operational activities; generate and circulate nationwide stock status report to Management daily.
- Cascade and educate warehouse staff on new innovations in the business and industry
- Enforce all Human resources and administrative issues in the Warehouse