DEPUTY ROUTE COMMANDER (LOGISTICS)
FEDERAL ROAD SAFETY CORPS
June 1991 - Present Day (25 years 11 months)
- supervision of the command’s operational activities, which includes the logistics / road transport safety standardization scheme, enforcement of traffic regulations, deployment of men and material resources to meet the command’s inbound/outbound logistics need.
- liaise with police, immigration, custom and other corporate organizations on the implementation of the corps transportation policies.
- Facilitation of company drivers’ training on operational strategies, defensive driving and accident prevention techniques.
- Public education through the press and motor park rallies.
- Drivers’ evaluation and certification for recruitment.
- Patrol duties- supervision of the patrol teams deployed to various routes to ensure
effective service delivery.