1. Optimum stock management: storage, retrieval and timely delivery of goods;
2. Constantly plan out all warehouse resources and activities in relation to company objectives and set targets.
3. Ensure that workplace’s health and safety requirements are met and take responsibility for the security of the building,
4. Maintain good house keeping by ensuring the warehouse and its surroundings are kept clean and tidy
5. Issue Inventory report, IN/OUT status report, dead stock report (obsolete), goods age report, consumption report, equipment and machinery status report, manpower status report to SPMS office.
6. Receive all consignments into the warehouse through waybills and ensure products in the warehouse are properly stored to avoid damage and obsolescence
7. Implement cost reduction principle in all aspects of warehouse transactions and activities.
8. Always research to improve all warehouse operations according to company’s objectives.
9. Ensure Schedules and deadlines are adhered to.
10. Maintain and promote high standards of customer service.
11. Experience working within policies & procedures, and understanding of compliance, in relation to regulatory bodies.
12. Liaise with drivers, customers and delivery/logistics personnel.
13. Administration duties as required to ensure daily KPI performance is achieved.
14. Ensure compliance of implemented warehouse policies.
15. Carryout daily, weekly and monthly stock count exercise in the warehouse to ensure physical stock agrees with bin cards and that stock receipts and issues are properly documented for accountability and preparing daily stock report.
16. Updating and processing of units via web-based (Vasp System).