· Develop new Web applications as identified by supervisor and management through packaged and customized applications.
· Maintain and enhance existing Web applications and all internal systems are integrated.
· Perform complete testing of Web applications unit and system, engaging users as necessary.
· Design and implement user-driven templates, databases and interfaces for ease of use.
· Develop database-driven Web interfaces for rapid, real-time information sharing.
· Develop external Web portals allowing users to input and retrieve accurate information.
· To maintain the organizations corporate website ensuring strong functionality and optimization
· Develop web sites by planning and executing design; maintaining and upgrading services.
· Prepare site by installing and configuring server software; installing programming language using authoring and formatting tools; ensuring cross-platform compatibility; establishing links.
· Establish locate ability by registering with search engines.
· Upgrade site by updating content and graphics; monitoring performance and results; identifying and evaluating improvement options; introducing new technology; maintaining links.
· Protect site by designing and installing security precautions.
· Responsible for maintenance of internal resources to mitigate disruption of services to customers, recommending temporary work around and viable solutions to improve customer service and response.
· Assists in the development, implementation, enhancement and support of the Bank's Internet banking products and services
· Must ensure website presence at all times
· Oversees the daily operations of all Internet Banking solutions
· Development of an internet enabled funds transfer platform & deployment of a mobile banking product to support e -Business & Payments
· Setting up of accurate system parameters
· Reviews existing internet banking offerings for enhancements as a result of business goals, competitive pressures and revenue opportunities
· Deployment of bank-wide intranet solution to all HASAL MFB branches and cash points
· Ensure annual projection of cost budget is provided and adherence to it for branch networking as well as other IT infrastructure deployments
· Maintains maximum uptime of delivery channels (Network uptime, enterprise mail system availability, orbit availability, internet website availability etc)
· Regularly carrying out of information systems security vulnerability assessments to mitigate incidences like viruses, hackers, IT Fraud etc
· Effectively driving ATM deployment to site for operations by timely provision of network and all required IT infrastructure
· Carrying out routine maintenance of the bank's networks, mail servers etc including ensuring that periodic backup of the enterprise messaging system is done in line with plan
· Supervises the completion of cabling and other IT infrastructure deployments in new branches
· Responsible for the achievement of an online replication/backup site, electronic document management system leveraging on the bank's intranet portal in line with best practices
· Performing regular software and hardware repairs, installations, upgrades etc on the network