Atlantic Mediterranean Oil Services Co. Ltd. (Amosco Nig.)
January 2011 - January 2013 (2 years 1 month)
Company: Atlantic Mediterranean Oil Services Co. Ltd. (Amosco Nig.)
Position: Tubular Inspector.
A level II certified Inspector with Atlantic Mediterranean Oilfield Services Company Ltd. (AMOSCO). A representative of AMOSCO for Total Elf Petroleum Nigeria, FLT Onne.
- Supervision/Inspection of various BHA tools, drill pipes, collars, casing and tubing’s.
- Providing inspection procedures and detail follow up.
- Inspection project management.
- Documentation review and filling/management.
- Technical problems follow up during all phases of projects.
- Providing drilling project material’s logistic assistance.
- Drilling materials co-ordination for AKPO, USAN, TUPENI (NGO, NG20, NG30 and NG80) projects.
- Supervising the stacking of inspected/received pipes in the designated rack.
- Transportation management for onshore operations/FWB issuance.
- FPLO (Focal point in lifting operations) co-ordinating third party equipment certification and supervising lifting inspections.
- Database inventory management/logistic co-ordination of any of the project.