Field Engineer/Chemical Sales representative
AP OILFIELDS-MI SWAPCO PRODUCTION TECHNOLOGY,PORT HARCOURT,RIVERS STATE
April 2012 - January 2013 (9 months)
- Assist in running of field trials of selected production chemicals to evaluate performance, effectiveness and compatibility in oilfields production systems.
- Routine visits to customers offshore, onshore production platform station to evaluate chemical applications and performance.
- Routine analysis to determine API specific gravity, flash point and sulphur content of crude.
- Daily monitoring of oil& water processing facilities(e.g. coalescers,separators,skimmers) to ensure optimum chemical treatment.
- Surveying for corrosion, routine check for sulphate reducing bacteria(SBR) in water storage tanks.