WELLSITE OPERATIONS GEOLOGIST (CONSULTANT)
SHELL PETROLEUM COY. OF NIGERIA LTD, PORT HARCOURT
May 2000 - October 2002 (2 years 6 months)
- Twice daily reporting of Drilling & Geological progress
- Periodic Transmission of Geological & Drilling data in the required formats.
- Wellbore surveillance while drilling for compliance to Drilling Plan and predefined
target tolerance limits.
- Petrographic describtion of ditch & core samples, Hydrocarbon show evaluation.
- Pressure Evaluation while drilling for Wellbore Stability & Well control purposes.
- Lithostratigraphic Correlation, Casing seat hunt, final TD protocol enforcement.
- Post Well compilations of End of Well Reports (EOWRs), Final Well Composite
Logs and base structural map updates.
- Cased hole Log Correlations by wireline for setting production packers and
Perforating guns to accurate depths durring Completions Operations.