Interview is a chance for both sides to find out more about each other. The questions mostly concern professional qualities, but as soon as all is clear, some interviewers might move to personal questions to find out more about the character. The best way to find out more about the person you are interviewing is to ask very weird questions to see the reaction and the answers the person will give. This way you will be able to find out whether you have a good sense of humor and how you react to surprising situations.
Google, GE, Chevron, Unilever are looking for specialists like you
Let’s take a look at the weirdest questions we’ve collected from various sources and see if you can add some more.
READ ALSO: The Most Ridiculous Job Refusals
- Do you prefer Pepsi or Coke?
- If you had to clean your desk, your room and your car, which would you clean first and why?
- What three items would you take with you to a deserted island?
- What was the last present you gave to someone?
- What is your favorite color? Why are not you wearing the clothes of your favorite color right now?
- Do you like cats or dogs?
- If you were a Microsoft Office program, which one would you be?
- If a movie was to be made on your life, which Hollywood star would play you as a character?
- What color are your favorite slippers?
- Who would win in a fight between Iron Man and Captain America?
- If you could have one super power, which one would you chose?
- Name five uses of a cup that do not involve drinking.
- Do you believe in Bigfoot? In Aliens?
- If you were a dessert, which one would you be and why?
- How many golf balls fit into a train car?
READ ALSO: Top 7 Worst Jobs Ever
Interview is the best way to find out whether you fit into the company and whether the company is the right place for you. If you can add some more then comment here.